- I cannot say enough good things about this post. "How my broken ankle helped me understand hearing loss:" http://bit.ly/gt7pQu
- RT @Lioness75: Happy Ides of March. I wish you all an unstabby day.
- RT @rosefox: Do you buy or sell on Etsy? Update your privacy preferences ASAP: http://ow.ly/4eAvh
- "Though you never stop grieving, you do learn to live with it... follow the soggy breadcrumbs of your emotions and hope they take you home."
- (previous quote from http://bit.ly/i0WGYL)
- Fucking exhausted. So much and too much, all at once, even though much of it is good.
- RT @simianlovedoc: This is a wonderful example of how to treat your employees during a crisis. http://t.co/1Mu3caL #japanquake
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com