1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.
"Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves. It's so damn perky, but it makes me happy for some odd reason.
2. Name two songs that always make you cry.
I don't think there's any song that always makes me cry. Two that have at least once, though, would be:
the third movement of Beethoven's 5th piano concerto
"Your Possible Pasts" by Pink Floyd.
3. Name three songs that turn you on.
'Possession" by Sarah McLachlan
"Drum Trip" by Rusted Root
"Precious Things" by Tori Amos
4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.
"Dreamline" by Rush
"One of These Days" by Pink Floyd
"Wanderlust" by Nightwish
"Disneyland" by Dada
5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
"Shine On You Crazy Diamond" by Pink Floyd
"Hope Eyrie" by Leslie Fish
"Opus 77" by Coph Nia
"Back to Avalon" by Heart
"The Show Must Go On" by Queen